- FHA loan limits calculator
- Closing costs calculator - calculate estimate for MD, VA, and D.C. settlements
- Mortgage calculator- standard mortgage payment calculator
- Pre-pay calculator - additional payments to principal. Includes payoff schedule.
- Points calculator- should you pay points? Break-even analysis.
- Interest-only calculator- mortgage calculator with interest-only option
- Interest-only calculator- additional payments to principal
- Option ARM calculator- MTA, COFI, COSI calculator
- APR% calculator
- APR% calculator- pdf option w/detailed analysis and amortization schedule
Annual percentage rate includes origination fees, points, prepaid interest
- HELOC calculator- calculate home equity loan to pay off debt
- Refinance calculator- detailed w/pdf option
- Refinance calculator
- Rent vs. Buy calculator- w/pdf option
- Pre qualification calculator or
- these 2 are great calculators, but not ideal. Talk with a Choice Finance® loan officer to walk you through a fast, easy, & free online approval letter.
- Loan comparison calculator-
w/ amortization schedule
- Loan comparison calculator
- Bi-weekly calculator- what happens if you pay every 2 weeks instead of once a month? ..lower your effective interest rate, typically save 5 to 7 years in payments, and save many thousands of dollars in interest. Don't pay $395 for a program that will set this up for you. Do your analysis with this tool, and then contact your lender directly (usually for a small fee). If you are doing your loan through us, talk to your Choice Finance® Loan Officer about this program for your new mortgage.
- Principal balance- calculate your current balance
- Remaining years- input different payments to calculate time left on loan
- Pay down debt or invest in real estate calculator
- Tax benefits analysis calculator
- Credit card calculator
- Credit card calculator - payment required to reach your payoff goal
- Reverse mortgage calculator
- Canadian mortgage calculator- monthly p&i and Canada's required down payment
- PMI vs. Second loan calculator- does it make sense to use a second loan so you will not have to pay private mortgage insurance? Typical MI factors
Choice Finance Corporation offers you mortgage calculators like an interest only mortgage calculator to help you answer important financing questions. There are a number of ways to approach an affordability analysis, and the above calculators allow you to assess the effects of different variables of the rate and home loan.